Building a portfolio of websites, and having many instead of just one can be a viable strategy for some people. Knowing when to tell the difference, or when to execute one strategy over another, is paramount to achieving a successful revenue. Some people can do well with a repertoire of domains, and other people simply don’t need more than one. In this video, you’ll learn:
- Which business models work for building many websites.
- How many websites it takes to become financially sustainable in an AdSense business.
- The standard model for infoproduct pages and what they typically showcase.
Topics Covered in this Video
00:00 When should you consider building up a portfolio of websites?
00:43 Being in the business of flipping websites
01:15 Another reason to build up a portfolio of websites
01:44 A third type of business model for having a portfolio of websites
02:17 Another business model to accommodate a portfolio of websites
Share This Video
Subscribe To My Channel
Click here to Instantly Subscribe to Lorna Li TV
Latest posts by Lorna Li (see all)
- [E4C52] How to Triple Your Income and Your List Size in 6 Months – Lisa Fabrega, the Courage Curator - September 23, 2014
- [E4C51] How Business Can Lead Humanity to Prosperity, Peace & Conscious Evolution – Rowan Gabrielle of Sacred Commerce - September 16, 2014
- 5 Powerful Reasons To Build Your Email List - September 10, 2014