How do you know which theme to choose when searching for the best professional theme to invest in? The first thing to think about is functionality. What is the purpose of your website? How would you communicate that purpose in the best, most concise way possible? Aesthetics and good design matter, so a lot will also depend on personal preferences. When searching for the best paid theme, think about a few guidelines.
In this video, you will learn:
- The different professional theme options available
- What exactly is a child theme?
- The best SEO friendly theme
Topics Covered in this Video
00:00 Which premium WordPress theme is best for my business?
00:49 What recommended theme you should go with
02:13 Another principle to consider when choosing a WordPress theme
03:15 The third recommended principle
04:13 The final principle to follow when choosing a WordPress theme
Share This Video
Subscribe To My Channel
Click here to Instantly Subscribe to Lorna Li TV
Latest posts by Lorna Li (see all)
- [E4C63] How to Move from Stuck to Sensational – Jocelyn Gordon, creator of HoopYogini™ and Bhakti Boogie® Yoga - December 15, 2014
- [E4C62] Shamanic Healing as a Sacred Business – Shonagh Home, author of Love and Spirit Medicine - December 9, 2014
- [E4C61] How to Use Social Media to Explode your iTunes Audience – Paul Blais, Doubt the Doubts - December 2, 2014