If you are a small business or solopreneur, chances are, you’re pretty busy running many aspects of your business, to the point where blogging might seem like more work than you can handle. However, there’s a reason why businesses large and small have been getting into blogging. Is blogging is worth the ROI? It’s up to you to do the research, and decide for yourself.
In this video, I’ll talk about:
- Three powerful reasons to get into business blogging.
- Why choosing NOT to blog will limit your visibility.
- How you can leverage blogging to rally a tribe of engaged fans, and connect with customers.
Topics Covered in this Video
00:00 To blog or not to blog?
00:41 A good reason to get into business blogging
00:58 A second consideration on why to start a business blog
01:09 A third consideration on why to start a business blog
02:41 How blogging affects search engine rankings
04:10 How to use blog posts to increase search engine rankings
Share This Video
Subscribe To My Channel
Click here to Instantly Subscribe to Lorna Li TV
Latest posts by Lorna Li (see all)
- [E4C54] How Mompreneurs Can Start Home-Based Social Enterprises that Change the World, Shannon Keith of International Princess™ Project - October 7, 2014
- [E4C53] From the Beaches of South East Asia to the Offices of Y-Combinator – Henrik Zillmer of Airhelp - September 30, 2014
- [E4C52] How to Triple Your Income and Your List Size in 6 Months – Lisa Fabrega, the Courage Curator - September 23, 2014