If you are a traveling lifestyle business entrepreneur, there are a lot of different options for where to stay. One unique option that you may not be aware of is house-sitting. House-sitting provides a cost-effective way to work and travel in new locations for the budget-conscious bootstrapper. This home-away-from-home can be a good opportunity for the right person who doesn’t mind a little trade/exchange. Because of the trade/exchange model that housesitting generally provides, it attracts people who are open to the gift economy; that is, the gift culture, or gift exchange, economy that works around a barter system, rather than a monetary one.
In this video, you will find out:
- What type of traveler house-sitting opportunities attract
- The advantages and disadvantages of house-sitting
- Which services you can find online specifically for house-sitting opportunities
TOPICS COVERED IN THIS VIDEO
01:15 How house-sitting can help you reduce your accommodation and food costs while traveling.
02:33 The positive impact that house-sitting can have on your business.
04:04 What are the disadvantages of house-sitting, and what you might be expected to give in return for your accommodation.
05:35 What you need to do to improve your chances of getting a house-sitting assignment.
share this video
Subscribe To My Channel
Click here to Instantly Subscribe to Lorna Li TV
Latest posts by Lorna Li (see all)
- [E4C44] Secrets to a 7-Figure Coaching Business – Shanda Sumpter, of Heartcore Business - July 29, 2014
- [E4C43] The Effortless Enrollment System – Ed Forteau, the Success Rainmaker - July 22, 2014
- [E4C42] Podcasting Profits & The Power of Your Single Motivating Purpose – Internet Business Mastery – Jason Van Orden - July 16, 2014