Couchsurfing is a free option for on-a-budget travelers who would like to experience a culture in a more natural, home setting that is provided by the graciousness of their Couchsurfing host. Many off-the-beaten-path travelers opt for Couchsurfing for its authentic experience and a chance to make new friends. But how does Couchsurfing fare for the location-independent entrepreneur, or digital nomad, working on the go? These travelers aren’t just on a vacation, but trying to balance work/life while being on the road. Is Couchsurfing a good option for this demographic?
In this video, you’ll discover:
- The pros and cons of using Couchsurfing
- How the value of free affects your Couchsurfing experience
- The process of securing a Couchsurfing host
TOPICS COVERED IN THIS VIDEO
00:15 Whether or not couchsurfing.com is a good option to find accommodation for long-term business travel.
00:53 What steps you can take to ensure that your chosen host is reliable.
01:33 What are the advantages of Couchsurfing for business travelers?
03:04 Some of the disadvantages if you are a long-term business traveler.
share this video
Subscribe To My Channel
Click here to Instantly Subscribe to Lorna Li TV
Latest posts by Lorna Li (see all)
- [E4C44] Secrets to a 7-Figure Coaching Business – Shanda Sumpter, of Heartcore Business - July 29, 2014
- [E4C43] The Effortless Enrollment System – Ed Forteau, the Success Rainmaker - July 22, 2014
- [E4C42] Podcasting Profits & The Power of Your Single Motivating Purpose – Internet Business Mastery – Jason Van Orden - July 16, 2014