As a location-independent entrepreneur or digital nomad, it’s important to surround yourself with like-minded people – people who get what you’re about, and are genuinely interested about what you’re up to. There’s no shortage of networking and connection opportunities while you’re on the road, so why not extend this notion by specifically targeting your place to stay through Bizpora? Designed for entrepreneurs only, Bizpora now accepts a pay model, and is similar to Airbnb but with a more targeted niche for entrepreneurs. If you’re itching to meet other entrepreneurs or like-minded people, this may be the service for you.
In this episode, you will discover:
- Bizpora’s history, and how it’s evolved to the service it is today
- How to filter and verify people, and why you should do so
- How Bizpora takes networking to a whole new level
TOPICS COVERED IN THIS VIDEO
00:16 What is Bizpora?
01:51 How does Bizpora differ to AirBnB or Couchsurfing?
02:59 What are some of the advantages of Bizpora?
05:10 Are there any disadvantages to using Bizpora?
share this video
Subscribe To My Channel
Click here to Instantly Subscribe to Lorna Li TV
Latest posts by Lorna Li (see all)
- [E4C46] Attract Wealth & Opportunities by Changing Your Money Story – Stephanie Trager of Intentional Paradigms - August 12, 2014
- [E4C45] How to Unleash A Movement that Ends Global Poverty – Bart Skorupa, Groundwork Opportunities - August 5, 2014
- [E4C44] Secrets to a 7-Figure Coaching Business – Shanda Sumpter, of Heartcore Business - July 29, 2014