As a location-independent entrepreneur, you’re going to want a different experience than a typical tourist. The transience of hostels may not fare well for establishing a steady workflow. Finding longer-term stays can be stressful, but with a little research, it will get easier in time. One option for longer-stay rentals is using the Airbnb service.
In this episode, you will learn:
- What Airbnb is, and how it’s different from other services
- What key things to consider when searching for an Airbnb listing
- The advantages of choosing Airbnb
TOPICS COVERED IN THIS VIDEO
00:16 Whether Airbnb is a good choice for longer-term business travelers.
00:59 Why Airbnb is often a better option than hostels and hotels.
01:25 What are some of the advantages of using Airbnb?
03:48 Some of the disadvantages of using Airbnb long-term.
share this video
Subscribe To My Channel
Click here to Instantly Subscribe to Lorna Li TV
Latest posts by Lorna Li (see all)
- [E4C63] How to Move from Stuck to Sensational – Jocelyn Gordon, creator of HoopYogini™ and Bhakti Boogie® Yoga - December 15, 2014
- [E4C62] Shamanic Healing as a Sacred Business – Shonagh Home, author of Love and Spirit Medicine - December 9, 2014
- [E4C61] How to Use Social Media to Explode your iTunes Audience – Paul Blais, Doubt the Doubts - December 2, 2014