If you are a long-term business traveler, digital nomad, or location-independent entrepreneur, where do you find suitable accommodation that supports your need to work on your business for long stretches of time? If you are a tourist or a backpacker, you may not notice the fact that your hotel room doesn’t have a desk, or that the bed and breakfast you are staying in has painfully slow Internet. But all of that becomes painfully apparent if you are enjoying the art of slow travel while working on your business the entire time.
In this video, you’ll discover:
- Why you really need to avoid staying in youth hostels.
- Why running your business out of wifi cafés really isn’t always an option.
- The 4 online resources I recommend for finding accommodation that has the security and comfort you need to run your business, while enjoying a location-independent lifestyle.
Topics Covered In This Video
0:29 Why hostels might not be the best place to stay as a location-independent entrepreneur.
1:45 What economic accommodations may lack that entrepreneurs may not want to skimp on.
2:13 The four best sources of accommodation for location-independent entrepreneurs.
Share This Video
Subscribe To My Channel
Click here to Instantly Subscribe to Lorna Li TV
Latest posts by Lorna Li (see all)
- [E4C63] How to Move from Stuck to Sensational – Jocelyn Gordon, creator of HoopYogini™ and Bhakti Boogie® Yoga - December 15, 2014
- [E4C62] Shamanic Healing as a Sacred Business – Shonagh Home, author of Love and Spirit Medicine - December 9, 2014
- [E4C61] How to Use Social Media to Explode your iTunes Audience – Paul Blais, Doubt the Doubts - December 2, 2014