Have you heard of neuro-linguistic programming, or NLP? It’s an approach based on personal development, communication, and psychotherapy. Try out this great technique to reframe your self-limiting beliefs.
In this video, you’ll learn:
- What is NLP and how does it work?
- Who developed NLP?
- Why you should always state something negative in the past-tense, rather than in the present-tense.
Topics Covered in this Video
00:15 What is NLP and who developed it?
01:40 How does NLP work?
02:33 An example of applying the NLP technique
Share this Video
Subscribe To My Channel
Click here to Instantly Subscribe to Lorna Li TV
Listen or Download the Audio
Latest posts by Lorna Li (see all)
- [E4C63] How to Move from Stuck to Sensational – Jocelyn Gordon, creator of HoopYogini™ and Bhakti Boogie® Yoga - December 15, 2014
- [E4C62] Shamanic Healing as a Sacred Business – Shonagh Home, author of Love and Spirit Medicine - December 9, 2014
- [E4C61] How to Use Social Media to Explode your iTunes Audience – Paul Blais, Doubt the Doubts - December 2, 2014