Can mobile apps save the planet? You bet they can. HearPlanet is the world’s largest audio guide, covering hundreds of thousands of locations around the globe. With over half a million voice files, HearPlanet is like having a professional tour guide always by your side. HearPlanet includes perspectives from different publishers and personalities, and even other visitors like you. Not only does HearPlanet help you discover the world around you, it cuts down on paper waste generated from single use maps, tourist pamphlets, brochures, and guides.
Steve Echtman, Founder of HearPlanet, shares with us:
- What it takes to build a mobile app that reaches over 600,000 registered iPhone and Android users
- How to create and acquire content at nominal cost
- How to attract and work with major content and distribution partners
- Mobile application monetization strategies that work
Mentioned in this Podcast
- Jimmy Wales
- Martin Zwilling
- Great Entrepreneurs Build Deep People Connections
- Patrick Meier
- Survivors Connect (now Freedom Connect)
Where to Find HearPlanet
- Check out the HearPlanet Facebook Page
- Go to HearPlanet Website
- Follow HearPlanet on LinkedIn
- Follow HearPlanet on Twitter
- Download HearPlanet App on the AppStore
- Get the Android version of HearPlanet App on Google Play
Hire Me to Increase Your Online Visibility & Grow Your Tribe
I am available for one on one coaching to help you improve your online visibility and grow your tribe. I also provide “done for you” agency services for changemakers that have the budget to entrust their online marketing to experts.
Ask Me Questions or Share Your Feedback
- Comment in the show notes
- Leave a voicemail message by clicking on the Send a Voicemail Message tab on the right
- Leave a note on the Entrepreneurs for a Change Facebook Page
Please Connect with Us!
Connect with Lorna
Facebook Page: Lorna Li
Connect with Entrepreneurs for a Change
Facebook Page: Entrepreneurs for a Change
Please Review this Podcast
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5-star review in iTunes & a 5-star review in Stitcher!
This will help us reach and inspire more people with stories of entrepreneurs who are changing the world.
Eric Smith of Monster Beach Studio for creating our Entrepreneurs for a Change Theme Song
This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship. I may receive commissions or bonuses from your actions on such links.
Join the Movement of Changemaking Entrepreneurs
Latest posts by Lorna Li (see all)
- [E4C57] The Art of Mastering Money With Your Honey: How Couples Be On the Same Financial Team – Bari Tessler of The Art of Money - October 28, 2014
- [E4C56] Living From The Big Glow Within – Brian Piergrossi - October 21, 2014
- [E4C55] How to Reach 1 Million Podcast Downloads on iTunes – Daniel J. Lewis of Audacity to Podcast - October 14, 2014