In this podcast, we’ll look at Green Earth Bamboo. Green Earth Bamboo is a family owned e-commerce business that specializes in bamboo viscose products, such as bamboo bedding, towels and bathrobes, clothing, and accessories. Doug Bancorn, Co-Founder of Green Earth Bamboo, shares the nitty gritty of what went into setting up their drop shipping business and offers valuable advice for aspiring entrepreneurs wanting to set up a green online business, such as:
During this interview, Doug will share:
- What it took to become a profitable 6 figure business in one year, with nearly a quarter million in sales by the end of their second year
- How to research and identify a product to drop ship, and what goes into selecting a drop shipping supplier
- How much it cost to set up their e-commerce business and what they would have done differently
- What marketing channels provide the greatest return and why he believes SEO is the way to go
- The content strategies he uses to drive search engine traffic and rankings
- And much more!
Mentioned in this Podcast
- Till Carlos
- Leadership Pathways Podcast
- Volusion E-Commerce Software
- Dan Thies
- Get Clicky
- Market Samurai
- Link Assistant
Where to find Green Earth Bamboo
- Green Earth Bamboo’s Website
- Green Earth Bamboo on Facebook
- Green Earth Bamboo on Twitter
Hire Me to Increase Your Online Visibility & Grow Your Tribe
I am available for one on one coaching to help you improve your online visibility and grow your tribe. I also provide “done for you” agency services for changemakers that have the budget to entrust their online marketing to experts.
Ask Me Questions or Share Your Feedback
- Comment in the show notes
- Leave a voicemail message by clicking on the Send a Voicemail Message tab on the right
- Leave a note on the Entrepreneurs for a Change Facebook Page
Please Connect with Us!
Connect with Lorna
Facebook Page: Lorna Li
Connect with Entrepreneurs for a Change
Facebook Page: Entrepreneurs for a Change
Please Review this Podcast
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5-star review in iTunes & a 5-star review in Stitcher!
This will help us reach and inspire more people with stories of entrepreneurs who are changing the world.
Eric Smith of Monster Beach Studio for creating our Entrepreneurs for a Change Theme Song
This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship. I may receive commissions or bonuses from your actions on such links.