The great news is, you don’t have to be famous, or even a TED Talk speaker to get fans to promote your company. All you have to do is tap into the power of affiliate marketing.
A lot of people associate affiliate marketing with scammy diet pill offers, teeth whitening strips, work from home business opportunities and a host of other products with mostly mainstream appeal. But affiliate marketing works in the LOHAS – or lifestyles of health and sustainability market – as well.
Affiliate marketing is a great way for merchants of eco-friendly, organic, and alternative health products to reach more customers. Green affiliate marketing also a fantastic way for aspiring eco entrepreneurs, who don’t have their own products or services to sell, to start their own online businesses by promoting other peoples’ products. As an affiliate marketer, you can promote anything from organic beauty care products, health food supplements, sustainable toys, household items and so much more!
Warren Fligg is the founder of Performance Based, a green affiliate network. In this interview, Warren will reveal what it takes to tap into the power of affiliate marketing, both as a merchant and an affiliate. He’ll cover:
- How to begin recruiting an army of affiliates to sell your eco friendly products
- Top strategies to increase product sales through your affiliates, if you are a green merchant.
- The pros and cons of joining an affiliate network versus managing a solo affiliate program.
- The steps you need to take to get started as a green affiliate marketer.
- How to identify winning products to promote as a green affiliate marketer.
Mentioned in this interview
- Google AdWords
- Amazon Affiliate
Hire Me to Increase Your Online Visibility & Grow Your Tribe
I am available for one on one coaching to help you improve your online visibility and grow your tribe. I also provide “done for you” agency services for changemakers that have the budget to entrust their online marketing to experts.
Ask Me Questions or Share Your Feedback
- Comment in the show notes
- Leave a voicemail message by clicking on the Send a Voicemail Message tab on the right
- Leave a note on the Entrepreneurs for a Change Facebook Page
Please Connect with Us!
Connect with Lorna
Facebook Page: Lorna Li
Connect with Entrepreneurs for a Change
Facebook Page: Entrepreneurs for a Change
Please Review this Podcast
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5-star review in iTunes & a 5-star review in Stitcher!
This will help us reach and inspire more people with stories of entrepreneurs who are changing the world.
Eric Smith of Monster Beach Studio for creating our Entrepreneurs for a Change Theme Song
This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship. I may receive commissions or bonuses from your actions on such links.
Join the Movement of Changemaking Entrepreneurs
Latest posts by Lorna Li (see all)
- Should I Build Many Websites or Just One? - March 26, 2014
- [E4C26] Launch a Prolific 6-Figure Business On Positive Affirmations and Juicing – Farnoosh Brock - March 25, 2014
- Should I Host My Blog on a Subdomain, Sub folder, or Separate Website? - March 24, 2014