I’m thrilled to have Till Carlos on this interview because he’s been trying to crack the code to visionary leadership, and he and I have many rewarding conversations about what it takes to be a leader. Till is a software developer who interviews successful entrepreneurs on this very topic for his podcast – Leadership Pathways.
What I’m even more amazed about is his entrepreneurial spirit and his superfast product creation. A while back I shared with him a key piece of advice, that I learned from many years as a blogger. I said to Till, “Stop blogging. Do video instead. Writing takes a lot of time. With video, you can create content faster, that’s more engaging, outsource the transcription of your video, and turn THAT into a blog post.”
He ran with that piece of advice and created his online course Authority Marketing School – in about a week. Till will share with us his secrets to leadership, superfast online course creation, and more. He’ll share:
- His take on the startup scene in Saigon, Vietnam.
- The key qualities of visionary leadership.
- The secret to being a giver without burning out.
- Why every thought leader needs to build authority through video.
- How to test, validate, and presell your product idea – whether it is a web app or an information product.
- And much, much more!
Mentioned in this interview
- James Schramko
- Authority Marketing School
Hire Me to Increase Your Online Visibility & Grow Your Tribe
I am available for one on one coaching to help you improve your online visibility and grow your tribe. I also provide “done for you” agency services for changemakers that have the budget to entrust their online marketing to experts.
Ask Me Questions or Share Your Feedback
- Comment in the show notes
- Leave a voicemail message by clicking on the Send a Voicemail Message tab on the right
- Leave a note on the Entrepreneurs for a Change Facebook Page
Please Connect with Us!
Connect with Lorna
Facebook Page: Lorna Li
Connect with Entrepreneurs for a Change
Facebook Page: Entrepreneurs for a Change
Please Review this Podcast
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5-star review in iTunes & a 5-star review in Stitcher!
This will help us reach and inspire more people with stories of entrepreneurs who are changing the world.
Eric Smith of Monster Beach Studio for creating our Entrepreneurs for a Change Theme Song
This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship. I may receive commissions or bonuses from your actions on such links.
Join the Movement of Changemaking Entrepreneurs
Latest posts by Lorna Li (see all)
- [E4C46] Attract Wealth & Opportunities by Changing Your Money Story – Stephanie Trager of Intentional Paradigms - August 12, 2014
- [E4C45] How to Unleash A Movement that Ends Global Poverty – Bart Skorupa, Groundwork Opportunities - August 5, 2014
- [E4C44] Secrets to a 7-Figure Coaching Business – Shanda Sumpter, of Heartcore Business - July 29, 2014