Anton is a 29 year old guy from New York who has been making a full-time income online for the past eight years while being 100% location independent. He got started after purchasing an offline business in 2006, which he quickly transformed into an e-commerce company. He’s been creating profitable online businesses ever since.
Another colleague from the Dynamite Circle community – Johnny FD, the host of the Travel Like a Boss podcast – followed Anton’s online course about how to start a dropshipping business, and went from total noob to $80K in sales within his first 4 months. Anton’s inspired numerous members of the Chiang Mai’s co-working space PunSpace to follow his dropship lifestyle path to abundance, freedom and adventure.
In this highly-detailed interview, Anton shares with us:
- How to create an e-commerce store that dropships high-end products on autopilot.
- What kinds of products are best for a dropshipping business, and which ones you should avoid.
- The number #1 deadly, time, money, & energy-wasting mistake people make when starting a dropshipping business.
- How to do market research and find the right suppliers.
- How to compete against other e-tailers selling the same products if you are just starting off.
- Low-cost traffic sources you can tap to increase product sales.
- And much, much, more.
Mentioned in this Podcast
- South By Southwest
- Google Product Listing Ads
- Cost Per Click
- Amazon Product Ads
- Four Hour Work Week
- Tim Ferriss
- Google Adwords
- Yahoo Store
- Southwest Rewards Credit Card
- Chase Bank
- Southwest Airlines
- Blue Market
- Pay Per Click
- JV Partner (joint venture)
Where to Find Anton Kraly
- Visit Anton’s Blog
- See the Create-Travel-Play Facebook page
Hire Me to Increase Your Online Visibility & Grow Your Tribe
I am available for one on one coaching to help you improve your online visibility and grow your tribe. I also provide “done for you” agency services for changemakers that have the budget to entrust their online marketing to experts.
Ask Me Questions or Share Your Feedback
- Comment in the show notes
- Leave a voicemail message by clicking on the Send a Voicemail Message tab on the right
- Leave a note on the Entrepreneurs for a Change Facebook Page
Please Connect with Us!
Connect with Lorna
Facebook Page: Lorna Li
Connect with Entrepreneurs for a Change
Facebook Page: Entrepreneurs for a Change
Please Review this Podcast
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5-star review in iTunes & a 5-star review in Stitcher!
This will help us reach and inspire more people with stories of entrepreneurs who are changing the world.
Eric Smith of Monster Beach Studio for creating our Entrepreneurs for a Change Theme Song
This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship. I may receive commissions or bonuses from your actions on such links.
Join the Movement of Changemaking Entrepreneurs
Latest posts by Lorna Li (see all)
- How to Make High Quality Calls for Free or Cheap - June 4, 2014
- [E4C36] The Keys to a $50K 1st Time Course Launch – The Communication Stylist – Nikki Elledge Brown - June 3, 2014
- Pros & Cons of Bizpora - June 2, 2014