What I love about this interview is that AJ shares examples related to product launches in the LOHAS market – the Lifestyles of Health and Sustainability Market – specifically around organic food, alternative health, and health and wellness. It’s inspiring to know that Internet marketing is not just for sleezy marketers who make their living teaching other people how to make money online. You can indeed change the world using the same strategies that online marketing gurus use.
For those of you who have been running businesses that are based on the dollars for hours revenue model, you know that one on one consulting or coaching simply isn’t scalable. There are only so many hours in the day you can work, and therefore so much client work you can take on.
The problem with consulting is that consulting projects tend to be tailored to each client’s unique business needs, and therefore your projects tend to be custom and difficult to scale through replication. More often than not, clients end up taking more time than you anticipate, due to project scope creep or simply through the process of education and hand holding.
Another challenge is that many of the businesses in your target market may not be able to afford your custom services, let alone any agency or consultant based services at all, which leaves a vast population of small businesses out in the cold when it comes to hiring much needed help to grow their business.
A powerful way to get out of the dollars for hours rut, generate residual income streams, while serving a vast tier of clients that can’t afford to hire you outright, is to turn your knowledge into information products that show these lower end customers how to do it themselves in a systemized way.
When your lower tier clients are able to grow their businesses to the point where they can afford your hands on services, you would have already established a relationship with them.
One of the critical components to launching a digital product is an email list – ideally, an email list of engaged, responsive, subscribers. But what do you do if you don’t have an engaged email list, or any email list at all?
The great news is, you can launch a product without an email list. In this insightful interview, AJ is going to share product launch strategies for entrepreneurs who are just getting started, as well as demystify the components of an automated sales funnel. He’ll cover:
- Whether product launches are truly going out of style, and what to do about it.
- How to start making money online if you don’t have a product or an email list.
- The best way to start creating your email list.
- The smart way to do market research, so you can determine what product your audience is hungry to pay for.
- Low cost, low risk strategies to nail down your ideal, target customer.
- Whether or not you should enter an already crowded, highly competitive market.
- The 2 key challenges of an automated sales funnel that are deadly to ignore.
And much, much more!
AJ has shared loads of resources to help you with your product launch strategy. You can find them in our show notes at www.EntrepreneursForAChange.com/14.
Mentioned in this Podcast
- Entrepreneur on Fire
- Smart Passive Income
Where to Find AJ Silvers
- Visit Conversions.io Website
- Subscribe to AJ Silvers YouTube Channel
- Follow AJ Silvers on Twitter
- Check out AJ Silvers on Google+
Hire Me to Increase Your Online Visibility & Grow Your Tribe
I am available for one on one coaching to help you improve your online visibility and grow your tribe. I also provide “done for you” agency services for changemakers that have the budget to entrust their online marketing to experts.
Ask Me Questions or Share Your Feedback
- Comment in the show notes
- Leave a voicemail message by clicking on the Send a Voicemail Message tab on the right
- Leave a note on the Entrepreneurs for a Change Facebook Page
Please Connect with Us!
Connect with Lorna
Facebook Page: Lorna Li
Connect with Entrepreneurs for a Change
Facebook Page: Entrepreneurs for a Change
Please Review this Podcast
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5-star review in iTunes & a 5-star review in Stitcher!
This will help us reach and inspire more people with stories of entrepreneurs who are changing the world.
Eric Smith of Monster Beach Studio for creating our Entrepreneurs for a Change Theme Song
This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship. I may receive commissions or bonuses from your actions on such links.
Join the Movement of Changemaking Entrepreneurs
Latest posts by Lorna Li (see all)
- [E4C57] The Art of Mastering Money With Your Honey: How Couples Be On the Same Financial Team – Bari Tessler of The Art of Money - October 28, 2014
- [E4C56] Living From The Big Glow Within – Brian Piergrossi - October 21, 2014
- [E4C55] How to Reach 1 Million Podcast Downloads on iTunes – Daniel J. Lewis of Audacity to Podcast - October 14, 2014