Josh and Jill are rockin’ location independent couple that run their online businesses from exotic locations around the world. Josh is a niche affiliate marketer – he makes money through creating websites in different niches and promoting products through these sites as an affiliate marketer.
Josh and Jill run a website called Screw The Nine to Five, and just launched an online course together called Badass Guest Blogging.
In this in depth interview, Josh will share his expertise on he created a freedom based business, including:
- What pathway he followed to free himself from the 9 to 5, and how you can do the same
- What it’s like to live, work, and travel with his wife, 24/7, and how they manage conflict while running their business from the road
- What it takes to create, launch, and promote an online course, plus the technology backend systems they used
- The 3 most powerful benefits of guest blogging, and how it helped them skyrocket their revenue
- Which is better way to promote your product and drive traffic – guest blogging or blogging on your own site
And much more!
Mentioned in this Podcast
- Empire Flippers
- Pun Space
- Badass Guest Blogging
- David Siteman Garland
- Digital Access Pass
Where to Find Jill and Josh
- Check out the ScrewTheNinetoFive Facebook Page
- Visit the ScrewTheNinetoFive Website
- Follow ScrewtheNinetoFive on Twitter
- Hangout with us on Google+
Hire Me to Increase Your Online Visibility & Grow Your Tribe
I am available for one on one coaching to help you improve your online visibility and grow your tribe. I also provide “done for you” agency services for changemakers that have the budget to entrust their online marketing to experts.
Ask Me Questions or Share Your Feedback
- Comment in the show notes
- Leave a voicemail message by clicking on the Send a Voicemail Message tab on the right
- Leave a note on the Entrepreneurs for a Change Facebook Page
Please Connect with Us!
Connect with Lorna
Facebook Page: Lorna Li
Connect with Entrepreneurs for a Change
Facebook Page: Entrepreneurs for a Change
Please Review this Podcast
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5-star review in iTunes & a 5-star review in Stitcher!
This will help us reach and inspire more people with stories of entrepreneurs who are changing the world.
Eric Smith of Monster Beach Studio for creating our Entrepreneurs for a Change Theme Song
This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship. I may receive commissions or bonuses from your actions on such links.
Join the Movement of Changemaking Entrepreneurs
Latest posts by Lorna Li (see all)
- 5 Powerful Reasons To Build Your Email List - September 10, 2014
- [E4C50] Build A Multiple 6-Figure Creative Business Through Diversified Income Streams – Jeffrey Shaw - September 9, 2014
- [E4C49] Turning a Kidnapping Escape Story into a Mobile Safety App for Women – Chin Xin-Ci of Watch Over Me - September 2, 2014