As a solopreneur utilizing the power of the internet and online brand, the best thing to do when building a kickass website is to create an authority site. Authority sites are websites that focus on a specific topic and aim to build authority or expertise around that topic. For example, if you are a life coach, you would want to build authority around personal development, achieving goals, and anything geared towards your potential clients taking the first step with you. There are several techniques when it comes to building websites. Should you build one site or many sites that act as portals to your main site?
In this video, you’ll find out:
- One big factor of search engine ranking.
- How to diversify the power of backlinks.
- Which strategies take a shorter amount of time and effort.
Topics covered in this video
00:00 Should I build one website or many?
01:21 One reason why you should focus on building one authority site
02:22 Diversifying your backlink portfolio
Share This Video
Subscribe To My Channel
Click here to Instantly Subscribe to Lorna Li TV
Latest posts by Lorna Li (see all)
- [E4C57] The Art of Mastering Money With Your Honey: How Couples Can Be On the Same Financial Team – Bari Tessler of The Art of Money - October 28, 2014
- [E4C56] Living From The Big Glow Within – Brian Piergrossi - October 21, 2014
- [E4C55] How to Reach 1 Million Podcast Downloads on iTunes – Daniel J. Lewis of Audacity to Podcast - October 14, 2014