Being a lifestyle entrepreneur means it is important to have an online presence, a clear brand, and an effective website that brings clients in the door. One of the best ways of doing this is having consistent content related to your field, service, or line of work to build authority on your site. In other words, you can’t afford not to blog; it is an essential part of having an online brand. This form of brand-building is essentially content marketing, and by providing consistent value on topics related to your services, you will entice potential customers or clients into starting a relationship with you, and working with you down the road.
In this video, you will discover:
- Where you should place your blog, and the strategy behind it.
- The best way to use links to build an authority website.
- Why you should avoid using free hosted blog platforms like Blogger or WordPress.
Topics Covered in this Video
00:00 Where should I host my blog?
01:14 Why you should always put your blog on a sub folder
02:07 What happens if you put your blog on a subdomain
03:39 What happens if you put your blog on Blogger or WordPress.com
Share This Video
Subscribe To My Channel
Click here to Instantly Subscribe to Lorna Li TV
Latest posts by Lorna Li (see all)
- [E4C44] Secrets to a 7-Figure Coaching Business – Shanda Sumpter, of Heartcore Business - July 29, 2014
- [E4C43] The Effortless Enrollment System – Ed Forteau, the Success Rainmaker - July 22, 2014
- [E4C42] Podcasting Profits & The Power of Your Single Motivating Purpose – Internet Business Mastery – Jason Van Orden - July 16, 2014