Building a kick-ass website isn’t just about hiring a graphic designer and web developer. There are a lot of preparatory things you need to have figured out before even contacting a designer. While it’s true that some professionals will help you go through these steps with you, it’s a lot more efficient and informative if you know exactly what you need to show your designer. By empowering and educating yourself on the steps it takes to prepare a website, you’ll not only streamline the process for yourself, but also for your designer and team as a whole.
In this video, you’ll find out:
- Which key things you’ll need to have in place before engaging with a graphic designer.
- Which things you need to take into consideration when choosing a domain name.
- Why it’s important to have a logo in place before building a website.
Topics Covered in this Video
00:00 What’s needed before engaging a website designer?
00:36 What you should research before hiring a website designer
01:13 The second thing you’re going to need before hiring a designer
01:48 The third thing you should have ready
02:23 Another thing you should have ready to help inform the design process
03:26 Why having your logo ready beforehand is so important
Share This Video
Subscribe To My Channel
Click here to Instantly Subscribe to Lorna Li TV
Latest posts by Lorna Li (see all)
- [E4C53] From the Beaches of South East Asia to the Offices of Y-Combinator – Henrik Zillmer of Airhelp - September 30, 2014
- [E4C52] How to Triple Your Income and Your List Size in 6 Months – Lisa Fabrega, the Courage Curator - September 23, 2014
- [E4C51] How Business Can Lead Humanity to Prosperity, Peace & Conscious Evolution – Rowan Gabrielle of Sacred Commerce - September 16, 2014