Once you have your kickass website design, you’ll need a web developer to set it up online on a test server, so you can launch your site, and show it to the world. This is an exciting time – your final piece before launching a kickass website. In order for your developer to do his or her job in the most time efficient way possible, there are things you can do to help streamline the process. If you want to launch as soon as possible, it’s good to know the requirements to help your developer do their job well. Try to work with as few hang-ups as possible, and it will make both of your lives easier.
In this video, you will learn:
- The top three primary things you need to prepare for your web developer.
- How to speed up the development time of your website.
- Which file types you can use when sending files.
Topics Covered in this Video
00:00 What’s needed before engaging a website developer?
01:05 The first thing that you need to have ready before hiring a website developer
01:36 The next thing you should have ready
02:32 What you want to give your website developer access to
Share This Video
Subscribe To My Channel
Click here to Instantly Subscribe to Lorna Li TV
Latest posts by Lorna Li (see all)
- [E4C63] How to Move from Stuck to Sensational – Jocelyn Gordon, creator of HoopYogini™ and Bhakti Boogie® Yoga - December 15, 2014
- [E4C62] Shamanic Healing as a Sacred Business – Shonagh Home, author of Love and Spirit Medicine - December 9, 2014
- [E4C61] How to Use Social Media to Explode your iTunes Audience – Paul Blais, Doubt the Doubts - December 2, 2014