Scott is an entrepreneur, consultant, angel investor, Founder & CEO of The Launch Project™, a company dedicated to helping millions of entrepreneurs launch new businesses, products, and services, while remaining competitive in today’s entrepreneur-based economy.
Scott began his career working for best-selling author, life-coach, and motivational speaker, Tony Robbins; worked for several early-stage small businesses which went on to become household names such as CBS Sportsline, NBC Internet, and FoxSports.com; and founded the private aviation online booking tool, Smart Charter, which was later acquired by the Virgin Group. In addition, Scott has spoken at the NYSE, and provided commentary for numerous media outlets including CNBC, FOX News, & CBS Radio.
Scott’s on a mission to help one million plus entrepreneurs in the US launch and grow their businesses and make their big idea a reality. We also discuss the best ways to raise capital, the excuses people make which bar their way to success, and Richard Branson’s plans to buy the Amazon rainforest!
In this week’s motivating podcast, you will learn about:
- Scott’s journey to entrepreneurial success, and the one really important lesson he learned along the way
- The defining traits of high-impact entrepreneurs, and what separates the successful ones from those who continually struggle
- How to play it big without burning out, and how to get over that point when you reach the end of your tether, and feel like throwing it all in
- How to discover what your unique core competencies and skills are, and what you should do with that knowledge
- The one simple thing you can do to turn a six-figure business into a million-dollars-plus
- The keys to finding and attracting your soulmate investor
- What the biggest mistakes are that people make when seeking investment capital, and how to avoid them
Mentioned in this interview
Iron Man challenge
Where to Find Scott
Scott Duffy’s Launch! on Facebook
Scott on Google+
Hire Me to Increase Your Online Visibility & Grow Your Tribe
I am available for one on one coaching to help you improve your online visibility and grow your tribe. I also provide “done for you” agency services for changemakers that have the budget to entrust their online marketing to experts.
Ask Me Questions or Share Your Feedback
- Comment in the show notes
- Leave a voicemail message by clicking on the Send a Voicemail Message tab on the right
- Leave a note on the Entrepreneurs for a Change Facebook Page
Please Connect with Us!
Connect with Lorna
Twitter: @lornali Facebook Page: Lorna Li
Connect with Entrepreneurs for a Change
Twitter: @entrepreneurs4C Facebook Page: Entrepreneurs for a Change
Please Review this Podcast
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5-star review in iTunes & a 5-star review in Stitcher!
This will help us reach and inspire more people with stories of entrepreneurs who are changing the world.
Eric Smith of Monster Beach Studio for creating our Entrepreneurs for a Change Theme Song
This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship. I may receive commissions or bonuses from your actions on such links.
Join the Movement of Changemaking Entrepreneurs
Subscribe To My Channel
Click here to Instantly Subscribe to Lorna Li TV
Latest posts by Lorna Li (see all)
- [E4C57] The Art of Mastering Money With Your Honey: How Couples Be On the Same Financial Team – Bari Tessler of The Art of Money - October 28, 2014
- [E4C56] Living From The Big Glow Within – Brian Piergrossi - October 21, 2014
- [E4C55] How to Reach 1 Million Podcast Downloads on iTunes – Daniel J. Lewis of Audacity to Podcast - October 14, 2014