Which is why my mission has been focused on the growth of organizations and businesses that have the ability to make a lasting, positive impact. Because, ya know what? We only have one Earth. And one humanity.
With that, I am honored to introduce our guest today – Nicola Grace, “The Mission Mentor”. She helps highly effective changemakers, social entrepreneurs and difference-makers create businesses on purpose, that create prosperity, and make a BIG difference.
Nicola Grace is an author, speaker, educator, and visionary strategist with over 20 years of teaching and speaking experience in the field of personal transformation. She’s a 3-time best-selling author, and was recently published in ‘More Better’ by Celebrity Press Publishing, which represents industry giants, like Brian Tracey, Jack Canfield, Arielle Ford, Michael Gerber, and Mike Koenigs. Her expert insights appear in the groundbreaking book, ‘Ready Aim Captivate – Put Magic in Your Message and a Fortune In Your Future’, alongside other world leading visionaries, like Deepak Chopra and Jim Stovall.
Her latest book, ‘Discover What You Are Here To Do’, explores the idea how by transitioning to making money by making a difference, we will create a better world through the ripple effect.
During this interview, we are going to get into what it takes to be a professional changemaker from the inside out. Nicola will share with us:
- 7 habits, 10 strategies, and 12 laws of nature that changemakers can leverage to become an unstoppable force for good.
- How to get into alignment with the laws of Nature, so that Nature works through you to fulfil your big, audacious goals.
- How to tell if you’re truly living your life purpose or not.
- How to know the difference between your intuition warning you of danger, versus your fears trying to sabotage your success.
And awesome tips on how to launch a signature, transformational program, without an email list.
Mentioned in this interview
Anita Moorjani- “Dying To Be Me”
Where to Find Nicola
Hire Me to Increase Your Online Visibility & Grow Your Tribe
I am available for one on one coaching to help you improve your online visibility and grow your tribe. I also provide “done for you” agency services for changemakers that have the budget to entrust their online marketing to experts.
Ask Me Questions or Share Your Feedback
- Comment in the show notes
- Leave a voicemail message by clicking on the Send a Voicemail Message tab on the right
- Leave a note on the Entrepreneurs for a Change Facebook Page
Please Connect with Us!
Connect with Lorna
Twitter: @lornali Facebook Page: Lorna Li
Connect with Entrepreneurs for a Change
Twitter: @entrepreneurs4C Facebook Page: Entrepreneurs for a Change
Please Review this Podcast
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5-star review in iTunes & a 5-star review in Stitcher!
This will help us reach and inspire more people with stories of entrepreneurs who are changing the world.
Eric Smith of Monster Beach Studio for creating our Entrepreneurs for a Change Theme Song
This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship. I may receive commissions or bonuses from your actions on such links.
Join the Movement of Changemaking Entrepreneurs
Subscribe To My Channel
Click here to Instantly Subscribe to Lorna Li TV
Latest posts by Lorna Li (see all)
- [E4C44] Secrets to a 7-Figure Coaching Business – Shanda Sumpter, of Heartcore Business - July 29, 2014
- [E4C43] The Effortless Enrollment System – Ed Forteau, the Success Rainmaker - July 22, 2014
- [E4C42] Podcasting Profits & The Power of Your Single Motivating Purpose – Internet Business Mastery – Jason Van Orden - July 16, 2014