I just had the most inspiring interview with Christine Kloser, the creator of the Transformational Author Experience, that has literally shifted how I am approaching the creation of my online course, the Changemaker Dojo.
Christine is “The Transformation Catalyst”; she mentors authors, and aspiring authors, who want to share a message of spiritual and personal transformation with the world, through the form of a book. Christine powerfully combines spiritual guidance and intuition with nuts-and-bolts writing, publishing and marketing expertise – and the result is a global movement of authors who unleash their authentic voice, share their message on the pages of a book and make a difference in the world.
In this inspiring interview, you will discover:
- How to transform the worst experience of your life to the most wisdom generating gift.
- How to nail the power of authenticity and keep your integrity.
- The ONE question to ponder that will make writing seem effortless and help you break free from writer’s block and procrastination.
- The internal and external benefits of becoming a published author.
- How to tune in to your intuition and manifest opportunities
- Why it is so important to get clear on who you are.
- The groundwork you must do before writing your book and why you can’t afford to skip it.
- The four things you should ask yourself to make your writing transformational.
Mentioned in this interview
Where to Find Christine
- Find Christine on Facebook
- Follow Christine on Twitter
Hire Me to Increase Your Online Visibility & Grow Your Tribe
I am available for one on one coaching to help you improve your online visibility and grow your tribe. I also provide “done for you” agency services for changemakers that have the budget to entrust their online marketing to experts.
Ask Me Questions or Share Your Feedback
- Comment in the show notes
- Leave a voicemail message by clicking on the Send a Voicemail Message tab on the right
- Leave a note on the Entrepreneurs for a Change Facebook Page
Please Connect with Us!
Connect with Lorna
Twitter: @lornali Facebook Page: Lorna Li
Connect with Entrepreneurs for a Change
Twitter: @entrepreneurs4C Facebook Page: Entrepreneurs for a Change
Please Review this Podcast
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5-star review in iTunes & a 5-star review in Stitcher!
This will help us reach and inspire more people with stories of entrepreneurs who are changing the world.
Eric Smith of Monster Beach Studio for creating our Entrepreneurs for a Change Theme Song
This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship. I may receive commissions or bonuses from your actions on such links.
Join the Movement of Changemaking Entrepreneurs
Subscribe To My Channel
Click here to Instantly Subscribe to Lorna Li TV
Latest posts by Lorna Li (see all)
- [E4C44] Secrets to a 7-Figure Coaching Business – Shanda Sumpter, of Heartcore Business - July 29, 2014
- [E4C43] The Effortless Enrollment System – Ed Forteau, the Success Rainmaker - July 22, 2014
- [E4C42] Podcasting Profits & The Power of Your Single Motivating Purpose – Internet Business Mastery – Jason Van Orden - July 16, 2014