One of the core themes I’ve been exploring in my entrepreneurial journey is the art of harnessing the power of the Universe to activate my life purpose, using business as the vehicle of profound service. As an evolutionary entrepreneur, if you are anything like me, you recognize that, in order to achieve success with your mission driven business, you need to master both your inner game, as well as your outer game.
Outer game involves mastering tangible skills, like marketing, sales, strategic alliances, customer service, etc, down to the details of copywriting, sales funnel creation, conversion optimization, social media marketing, or whatever might be relevant to your business model and industry.
Inner game involves mastery of your energy, creativity, and mindset. It includes identifying the inner obstacles to your success – typically your self-limiting beliefs – and overcoming them. It includes personal development work, how to identify your passions and harness the power of your unique genius. As well as spiritual work – cultivating love, compassion, and the spirit of authentic service. But sometimes, in spite of all our focus on individual growth, we may still find ourselves physically and emotionally stuck, unable to manifest the things we truly desire, and not understand why.
This is where wisdompreneur Michael Reddy can help. Michael is a shaman, healer, and family constellation therapist who helps clients move through their blockages and heal traumas, particularly those that have been inherited through the individual’s family systems. He is the author of Health, Happiness, & Family Constellations: How Ancestors, Family Systems, and Hidden Loyalties Shape Your Life—and What YOU Can do About it.
Michael has traced stuck physical and emotional suffering back to his clients’ unresolved family and ancestral issues. In other words, unresolved family traumas – even those that predate your immediate family history – are what’s holding you back from achieving the success you seek.
If you are a holistic entrepreneur, therapist, or coach with a new paradigm business or practice, or if you are simply interested in freeing up extra emotional energy that might be tied up in an unresolved family conflict, this interview will help you discover:
- What family constellation therapy is and how it works.
- How it is possible to heal ancestral family traumas, when the people involved do not want to participate, are not physically present, or might even be dead.
- The 2 biggest challenges for new paradigm coaches, healers and therapists in growing their business in North America.
- Keys to finding and connecting with ideal clients when you offer alternative services that fall outside mainstream awareness.
- The best ways to market your new paradigm services.
Mentioned in this interview
- Family Constellation Therapy
- Family Constellation Practice Builder
- Michael Port – Book Yourself Solid
- Paul Zelizer
- Wisdom 2.0 Conference
- Sandler Sales Training
Where to Find Michael
- Visit Reddy Works
- Find Michael on Facebook
- Follow Michael Reddy on Twitter
Hire Me to Increase Your Online Visibility & Grow Your Tribe
I am available for one on one coaching to help you improve your online visibility and grow your tribe. I also provide “done for you” agency services for changemakers that have the budget to entrust their online marketing to experts.
Ask Me Questions or Share Your Feedback
- Comment in the show notes
- Leave a voicemail message by clicking on the Send a Voicemail Message tab on the right
- Leave a note on the Entrepreneurs for a Change Facebook Page
Please Connect with Us!
Connect with Lorna
Twitter: @lornali Facebook Page: Lorna Li
Connect with Entrepreneurs for a Change
Twitter: @entrepreneurs4C Facebook Page: Entrepreneurs for a Change
Please Review this Podcast
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5-star review in iTunes & a 5-star review in Stitcher!
This will help us reach and inspire more people with stories of entrepreneurs who are changing the world.
Eric Smith of Monster Beach Studio for creating our Entrepreneurs for a Change Theme Song
This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship. I may receive commissions or bonuses from your actions on such links.
Join the Movement of Changemaking Entrepreneurs
Subscribe To My Channel
Click here to Instantly Subscribe to Lorna Li TV
Latest posts by Lorna Li (see all)
- [E4C44] Secrets to a 7-Figure Coaching Business – Shanda Sumpter, of Heartcore Business - July 29, 2014
- [E4C43] The Effortless Enrollment System – Ed Forteau, the Success Rainmaker - July 22, 2014
- [E4C42] Podcasting Profits & The Power of Your Single Motivating Purpose – Internet Business Mastery – Jason Van Orden - July 16, 2014