Farnoosh Brock is going to show us how. She is a multi-passionate entrepreneur, a published author, a speaker and a business coach. She started her own media and publishing company, Prolific Living after a long corporate career. She shows professionals going through “mid-career crisis” how to move up the corporate ladder or how to leave cubicle life to start their own businesses. She also focuses on green juicing and smoothies in her health & fitness niche business.
Now Farnoosh took a leap of faith and quit her corporate job cold, without an exit plan. She then went on to create a solo woman publishing empire that includes self-publishing ebooks on Amazon.com, coaching, creating online programs and courses. Furthermore, she strategically designed her business to support the exact lifestyle she used to dream about, a business that upholds her personal motto NOT to do anything in her business that doesn’t excite her to her bones.
During this uplifting call, Farnoosh will share with us:
- How long it took for her to go from zero to a profitable business.
- Why you absolutely need a mentor if you are a solopreneur.
- The 3 indirect activities that help her directly attract clients.
- The 3 social media communities that drive the most business.
- Why numbers don’t matter and what does.
- Guest blogging strategies that get her featured on high traffic websites.
- The one big flaw in her podcasting strategy and what she would have done differently.
- Why entrepreneurship is really not for everyone.
Mentioned in this interview
- Dynamite Circle
- Fast Track Promotion
- Smart Exit Blueprint
- Jon Morrow
- Simon Sinek
- Brian Clark of Copyblogger
Where to Find Farnoosh
- Follow Farnoosh on Twitter
- Check out Farnoosh on Facebook
- Prolific Living Website
Hire Me to Increase Your Online Visibility & Grow Your Tribe
I am available for one on one coaching to help you improve your online visibility and grow your tribe. I also provide “done for you” agency services for changemakers that have the budget to entrust their online marketing to experts.
Ask Me Questions or Share Your Feedback
- Comment in the show notes
- Leave a voicemail message by clicking on the Send a Voicemail Message tab on the right
- Leave a note on the Entrepreneurs for a Change Facebook Page
Please Connect with Us!
Connect with Lorna
Twitter: @lornali Facebook Page: Lorna Li
Connect with Entrepreneurs for a Change
Twitter: @entrepreneurs4C Facebook Page: Entrepreneurs for a Change
Please Review this Podcast
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5-star review in iTunes & a 5-star review in Stitcher!
This will help us reach and inspire more people with stories of entrepreneurs who are changing the world.
Eric Smith of Monster Beach Studio for creating our Entrepreneurs for a Change Theme Song
This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship. I may receive commissions or bonuses from your actions on such links.
Join the Movement of Changemaking Entrepreneurs
Subscribe To My Channel
Click here to Instantly Subscribe to Lorna Li TV
Latest posts by Lorna Li (see all)
- [E4C62] Shamanic Healing as a Sacred Business – Shonagh Home, author of Love and Spirit Medicine - December 9, 2014
- [E4C61] How to Use Social Media to Explode your iTunes Audience – Paul Blais, Doubt the Doubts - December 2, 2014
- [E4C60] Branding for Women Who Won’t Be Silent – Julia Stege, The Magical Marketer - November 25, 2014