Have you ever had an experience of seeing a total stranger, and feeling a sense of recognition that compels you to want to talk to them? While I was celebrating the end of the Mayan Calendar – December 2012 – in Mexico, I had the privilege of meeting a digital nomad kindred spirit while I was on my way to Cozumel for a scuba diving holiday.
We actually crossed paths weeks before at El Castillo, an ancient Mayan archaeological site in Tulum. Somehow, something clicked between us in passing – he laughed at a joke I made to my friends, but we didn’t talk, so when I ran into him again, randomly, I figured the synchronicity was worth approaching him. We enjoyed a healthy meal at a local restaurant with Buddhist décor, and he shared with me tales of his epic world travels, and some tips on making money online.
Trinity de Guzman now joins us from a Starbucks café, in Whistler, British Columbia, where he’s been snowboarding for the past month. He lives an incredible life of exotic travel and epic adventures, all facilitated by his online business. He’s going to share with us his outsourcing strategies which have allowed him to travel around the world for the past 3 years.
In this inspiring conversation, he reveals:
- Why following your own heart and internal compass is the only choice you should ever make.
- Keys to building an offshore team and business systems that will liberate yourself from the day to day of your business.
- The mindset shift you need to make in order to attract the best team members.
- The precise methodology he uses to attract the most qualified applicants to his job and then screen out all but the most talented and motivated candidates.
- How he cultivates relationships with employees that inspires long-term loyalty.
- The fastest way you can build a relationship with your audience if you are just starting out.
Download the Swipe File!
Download Trinity de Guzman’s outsourcing swipe file – hiring templates you can use today to attract & qualify the best contractors from Odesk.
Mentioned in this interview
- Market Samurai
- Ayahuasca Healings
Where to Find Trinity
- Follow Trinity on Twitter
- Check out Trinity on Facebook
- Visit MeetTrinity Website
Hire Me to Increase Your Online Visibility & Grow Your Tribe
I am available for one on one coaching to help you improve your online visibility and grow your tribe. I also provide “done for you” agency services for changemakers that have the budget to entrust their online marketing to experts.
Ask Me Questions or Share Your Feedback
- Comment in the show notes
- Leave a voicemail message by clicking on the Send a Voicemail Message tab on the right
- Leave a note on the Entrepreneurs for a Change Facebook Page
Please Connect with Us!
Connect with Lorna
Twitter: @lornali Facebook Page: Lorna Li
Connect with Entrepreneurs for a Change
Twitter: @entrepreneurs4C Facebook Page: Entrepreneurs for a Change
Please Review this Podcast
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5-star review in iTunes & a 5-star review in Stitcher!
This will help us reach and inspire more people with stories of entrepreneurs who are changing the world.
Eric Smith of Monster Beach Studio for creating our Entrepreneurs for a Change Theme Song
This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship. I may receive commissions or bonuses from your actions on such links.
Join the Movement of Changemaking Entrepreneurs
Latest posts by Lorna Li (see all)
- [E4C65] From Idea to Launched Product in 18 Months, Mike Del Ponte of Soma - January 20, 2015
- [E4C64] 6 Proven Steps to Become a Money Magnet Who Makes Massive Positive Impact in 2015, Morgana Rae of Charmed Life Coaching - January 13, 2015
- [E4C63] How to Move from Stuck to Sensational – Jocelyn Gordon, creator of HoopYogini™ and Bhakti Boogie® Yoga - December 15, 2014