All video lessons can be downloaded to your computer, so there is no need to be online to access the interviews.
You can download the recordings to your computer, burn them onto a CD, put them on your iPod, MP3 player or smart phone – and listen anytime, anywhere you want.
WHAT'S INSIDE THE 6-FIGURE PURPOSE INTERVIEW SERIES
29 expert entrepreneurs who have created purpose-driven businesses they love, share their best secrets on how to build meaningful wealth. You will receive their in-depth video training on demand. This is what you will discover:
Purpose – Harness your the power of your purpose to build a business you love that reflects your true calling that makes massive positive impact, while supporting the lifestyle of your dreams.
Mindset – Let go of self-limiting beliefs and transform your mindset to embody the success you seek.
Marketing – Discover how to market your business authentically, attract ideal clients 24/7 and sell from the soul.
Leverage – Build teams, systems, automation into your business so that you create maximum freedom and flexibility, while earning more revenue, with ease and grace.
Sometimes the path creating an abundant business you love that leaves a lasting positive legacy can feel daunting. You see the work you do as a calling, yet it’s unclear how to create a viable business from it, let alone one that allows you to build meaningful wealth.
· You’ve tried to follow your passion...but the money didn’t come.
· You know the wisdom & value you offer can help and transform the lives of other people, but you just don’t know how to reach them.
· It just doesn’t feel right to you to charge what you’re worth, because you see yourself in service to a greater good and a higher calling.
· You are working too hard, for too little money, and you feel burnt out and resentful.
· Your purposeful business is turning into a purposeful charity.
And it can feel discouraging when you see all the businesses that making millions and billions of dollars that are destroying the planet, creating injustice in the world, selling products and services that do little to contribute to humanity’s greater good.
But there’s good news. You don’t have to do it alone.